"A world where fish are no longer forced to climb trees"
Since 2017, J.A.M. has been providing various music services incl. Music instructions, Music Therapy, Live Performance and Workshops. J.A.M. believes that everyone has to be nurtured differently, uniquely, in order to unleash its potentials abilities. musicians and therapists at J.A.M. suit each students' need with their tailor-made learning objectives and programmes, bringing them an interactive & comprehensive music experience.
Regardless of age, ability and diverse background that we have, J.A.M. hopes to connect individuals with the power of music. via music, we provide to you with a platform for psychological and physical support, promote the importance of wellbeing.
Cello, Music Theory
- Registered Music Therapist (RMT)
Music Therapy, Piano, Violin/ Viola
- Registered Music Therapist (HCPC, UK)
- US Registered Neurological Music Therapist (NMT)
- Guided Imagery & Music (Bonny Method) Level I
- Circle of Security Facilitator